35 miles of intersecting trails. It brings back good memories. My old dog Brady and I would hike here every
weekend for years. You’d think by now I’d
know my way around. We *I* missed the
first turn off for the trail we intended but it was just fine. We started on W2 for the Red Town trail and
did a big loop from W7 Indian Trail, C6 Quarry Trail, C4 Coal Creek Falls, C3
Cave Hole Trail, and a side trip back down to the Red Town Dam site.
I now consider Amy, Tia & Stephanie to be my good luck
charms in regards to weather. Sun! My left ankle of course had to do a quick
roll to let me know it’s not done with me.
Never my right, just the left.
At least we were almost done at that point. 3.7 miles total with decent spurts of
elevation gain. Happy Camper.
No comments:
Post a Comment