I went with Arlene and Clay again (and Banda) We had much better luck this time. Both of us agreed that we probably wouldn’t hike the entire way since it was so flippin hot. It turned out to be pretty nice in the forest tho. We found the trailhead this time. This one was off the Issaquah High Point Trail, 1.2 miles in. It didn’t seem to have an elevation gain of 1100…but maybe that’s because I’m in such great shape Ha. By the time we got tired and decided to turn around, we realized we made it to the end! AND…there was a field of daisies…I love daisies if you haven’t noticed. :)
One thing I have noticed is most fellow hikers and mountain bikers I’ve come across appear to be so happy and friendly. I think Mother Nature has this effect on everybody.
On a side note, I will be attending the wedding of Tom and Jill tomorrow. Hiking has brought them together and I truly wish them both a life of love and happiness for all eternity.
AnneManyTrails
No comments:
Post a Comment