I did have a camera however. Without these pictures, I would have forgotten about this place. I hiked it at least ½ a dozen times. The view from the top was insane. This is Mt. Tam, Marin County California. Without photographs, how much would we really remember?
Monday, April 6, 2009
Memories April 1997
These were the days I hiked without a pack. No bear bells. No hiking boots. No first aid kit or compass. Not even water. Kind of liberating. Tom hiked without a pack last weekend. I know how it must of felt.
I did have a camera however. Without these pictures, I would have forgotten about this place. I hiked it at least ½ a dozen times. The view from the top was insane. This is Mt. Tam, Marin County California. Without photographs, how much would we really remember?
I did have a camera however. Without these pictures, I would have forgotten about this place. I hiked it at least ½ a dozen times. The view from the top was insane. This is Mt. Tam, Marin County California. Without photographs, how much would we really remember?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment