There is something so tranquil about the rituals of getting ready for a hike. Lunch, snacks, water, camera, Banda cookies, Banda water bowl, Banda leash, Banda towels, Banda water (yeah she gets her own). My back pack seems to be getting heavier and heavier for some reason. Perhaps it's time for a bigger one.
Last time I was here, it was 80+ degrees out. It was flippin hot. Today was absolutely perfect.
I'm not sure why I'm so insistent on trying to obtain that "whispy" water photo. The middle of the day has the worst lighting and my camera batteries died anyway. Luckily my dad brought his and was able to fill in the blanks. We were happy to hike up along a creek for most of the way. Banda likes to get her feet wet and I love the sounds of cascading water. Today, the only thing I forgot was kleenex and flip flops for afterwards. I did remember the rubber band for my hair. Lucky.
Last time I was here, it was 80+ degrees out. It was flippin hot. Today was absolutely perfect.
I'm not sure why I'm so insistent on trying to obtain that "whispy" water photo. The middle of the day has the worst lighting and my camera batteries died anyway. Luckily my dad brought his and was able to fill in the blanks. We were happy to hike up along a creek for most of the way. Banda likes to get her feet wet and I love the sounds of cascading water. Today, the only thing I forgot was kleenex and flip flops for afterwards. I did remember the rubber band for my hair. Lucky.



No comments:
Post a Comment