Saturday, April 3, 2010
The Pipeline
Idle feet are not happy feet. Not once did I snow shoe this year. Now that Spring is here, the snow comes. 10 inches of new snow and perhaps avalanche danger? I'm always up for an adventure but not when I'm ill-equipped. Arlene and I bagged our plan and went simple. Hats and gloves but no pack. A quick hour and a half on the Pipeline was enough to warrant some yummy veggie yakisoba. Idle mind and hands are a new concept to me, at least since the past year or so. I was overcome with a strange urge to run the other day. I have been overwhelmed with the need to write like I used too. I read a book for FUN in two days time. I even feel the need to cook more (what?!?) I feel big changes in my life coming. In the meantime, the mountains are calling to me as they've never done before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment